Thursday 17 August 2017

Life among the dead

I really struggle with getting out of bed in the morning, I never thought this was one of my symptoms but it is, because I literally cannot do it. Ive had to take a few days off work where I start early because I knew I was going to be late, and I hate being late, sets off all kind of anxiety bells. I keep missing my uni classes because I wake up way after they've started. Its terrible, and I keep letting people down, but the thought of being in public idk, home has a certain kind of comfort, esp since I can study at home quite well. But what happens after I graduate and am put in a real job where I actually have to turn up everyday? How do people do it? I need to get pasts depression and leave it behind, I don't want to be defined by depression or controlled by it anymore. This is the reason for my bog, blogging about the struggles of being depressed and how I'm going to overcome it. So if no one ever reads it, well I guess its more for me to let things out anyway, but it would be cool to talk to other people, I lack that since I don't have many friends (actually only one -my boyfriend, which depression puts a huge strain on our relationship and I can't really talk to him about this anymore.) So if this blog ever finds anyone, please be my friend.

I was ment to meet a friend at uni to study with, but she cancelled on me last night so I decided I wasn't going in and I woke up at 12pm. Then I check my phone and she was there, this sleeping in thing is really costing me. Theres no point in complaining, I just need to find a way to move past all of this.

My day is going to consist of.. a pretty normal breakfast, and immunology study for a test I have next Friday.

A page from the chapter I am looking at. 

1 comment:

  1. ((((((hugs))))) hang in there, it'll get better!☺

    ReplyDelete

Ive moved my blog to Wordpress, so come and follow me

charlotteisnet.wordpress.com